Sunday, July 9, 2017

My Little Pony: The Movie Collectibles Revealed at New York

A few days later, a man shows up to his house to tell him the news that he has a twin brother! Guru doesn't believe it at first, but then he finds out his mom kept it a secret his whole life. God's twin brother also gets the news and they meet at God's twin brother Dru at his enormous house. The kids and Lucy stay there with him. Just by me explaining it, it doesn't sound that fun. But the movie itself is more fun than I'm explaining it. Despicable Me 3 has the main cast as Gru. 



This is one of my most anticipated movies of all time! Since the first episode of Friendship is Magic, I knew they were gonna hit the big time sooner or later. It's my 2nd favorite show, they can't screw this up! C'mon, Hasbro! Don't let me down! This movie, in my opinion, is worth being rated as only "half a star". Now you can hate me for this? Or praise me as well but it's not about the action or even the fact of the story here. In some ways, the story for a movie is not bad? But what IS bad is something I think that most audience members SHOULD criticize Michael Bay over about here.

No comments:

Post a Comment