Saturday, February 4, 2017

My Little Pony: The Movie Logo Drops, And More Casting News

Yes, it is! Look, Lucy is a big fan of My Little Pony. It shows that Netflix, and then play with my game Little Pony. (It is the only Rainbow Dash. I conclude that Pinkie Pie Twilight Sparkle can be). David and Lizzie, and, yes, even my father - enjoy my very small pony. This show is fun, has a lot of humor, always wrapped in a nice Eventually a small lesson. While small toy pony and my friends have this game, and I have not seen this show as a kid. So I really do not compare with the original. Unfortunately! The film was the same size as shown - Twilight Sparkle Princess to take her crown in Equestria Otherwise, do the elements of harmony does not work!



There is ups and downs and fight, but in the end, the magic of friendship win the final victory! here were clever jokes and Josh laughs and makes you laugh. The character Pinkie Pie relaxed fun. The jokes are not very dirty or adult. The film was made for children and adults, and Josh and I love it too. It was so good to teach children in the theater as ponies, listening represented in human form. "This is Apple Bloom!" O "Macintosh" When a new character who speaks to the side of the man, you can say that he was Ponyville and says he has 10 or more in a whisper (or not even whisper). I really enjoyed it. I felt like a kid again. 

It was like a treasure hunt - what is "marginal" is displayed next time? Villain discovers the error of his ways, and all the horses and pities them. This is the part I like best. People can change, and we must give them this opportunity and to help them change. What is the great lesson! Now Lizzie asked me: "Mom when this movie on Amazon to see it at home?" The story is still pretty cliché. Not to mention the fact that the main plot is a bit peaky "scam of any of the above. The component of the device/charm Equestria destroy a man and becomes a magical beast. Wear girls to overcome imaging power of friendship that enemy. End. It is a very stereotypical image, which makes this series can be very predictable.

No comments:

Post a Comment